{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Upper Cervical Evolution

I had a wonderful opportunity to go with Steve to the Upper Cervical Evolution that was here in Orlando. It was wonderful!

Steve is learning a specific type of Chiropractic care, Upper Cervical.... you may have heard me mention stuff about that before.

Steve has been going to extra classes up in North Carolina every month for the past 9 months to learn this technique.

Upper Cervical Chiropractic adjustments are amazing. Let me tell you my story really fast. Tim woke up one morning with a sore neck. Through out the day it progressively got worse, until that evening when he couldn't turn his head. Thinking that he just needed to sleep he went to bed. The next morning he woke up and his neck was worse than before, he had no rotation and cried every time I touched his neck. He had Tortacallas and the doctors wanted to give him a muscle relaxer. We have chosen not to give medication to our children if there is another way. And with this there was. We called up Dr. Matt Roe, the Doctor that Steve has been shadowing, and he got Tim in. After a quick check he adjusted Tim, and with in 20 minutes Tim was bouncing off the walls.

If we had gone with a regular medical doctor Tim would have been on medication for at least a week and we would have waited for his neck to be heal, possible physical therapy too. One trip up to Dr. Roe, and Tim has been fine ever since.

Upper Cervical care is real and it works. And I am proud of Steve for graduating from the Upper Cervical Academy. {next step... graduate from Palmer...}


Congratulations Steve!!! I'm proud of you!
THere are all the graduates
And all the Upper Cervical graduates from Palmer.
These four men got closer than they ever wanted too. They drove up to all the conferences together... in a 9 hour car ride.... over night stays together.... male bonding at it's best.a
I was able to go to a few of the speakers and meet many doctors. I really enjoyed it.

Upper Cervical Care is amazing and I'm so happy that Steve chose to learn this technique, it is powerful.

I'm happy that Steve is apart of this and how hard he has worked and continues to work on becoming a grea Chiropractor.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory