{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Programs

It's that time of year again... Time for the Christmas programs. I love watching the boys up on stage and the boys love being up there. Well... James does anyway, Tommy only likes a crowd he knows, and is comfortable with.

First up... James'. He is part of a group called CAFA. It's a Fine Art program and they do plays and learn how to play instruments. {after the first of the year James will be learning the violin} James has been working very hard on his play and although he had no speaking parts there was a lot of singing.

I had to add this picture of Tim... look at how cute this boy is!

Remember how I said that James was singing a lot of songs. Well he sang those songs for many days and Tommy and Tim have learned the songs as well and were singing along with the show. It was really cute. {Tim always seems to have his mouth open...}
James was really cute, he was the 'Inn Keeper' while he was on stage he was signing "I love you" {for his next show I showed him how to sign I Love You with just one sign.}
James you did a wonderful job and I'm so proud of you and how hard you worked and practiced!James I'm sure someday I will see your name in lights!!

Next up was the Ward Christmas party. They also did the Nativity.
Tommy was a sheep. He was really cute {bleating all the way}

Santa came and Tim pushed his way to the front of the line to be the first to see the Jolly man. {I think more than anything he wanted the candy cane and there was nothing that could stop him.

Tommy, too wanted the candy cane, but paused long enough to tell Santa what he wanted. Which included some Cars' Mac Trucks and lots of candy.

James as a shepherd was busy giving Santa his list. The top of his included a violin, an oboe, a trumpet, and a piccolo. {what an odd child I have! but I love it. ps... one of those will be under the tree this year for him}

Here is Tommy... he is upset that I said no to a third piece of pie. I know, I know... what a horrible mother I am!!

4 comments:

MamaOtwins+1 said...

Horrible horrible mommy that you are!
But they are such cuties.
Merry Christmas!

Meg said...

Oh that poor deprived boy. Only TWO pieces?? Harsh mommy, harsh!

Cute pics!

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

Wonderful!! I hope you guys have a fabulous Christmas. I love the grump face and yes Tim is so cute and yes I bet you will see James' name in lights some day with his mad singing and dancing skills. Also we are having a wonderful time here washing our hands and cooking up some love. THANKS!!! I know it's not Christmas yet but we needed something to make us smile and of course LEAH always saves the day! Love you!

Jess @ Frugal with a Flourish said...

What a face!!! These pics are too cute!! Saying no to three pieces of pie is so mean of you... :)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory