{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, January 31, 2010

A month gone by...

I know, I know.... I've been gone awhile. We have been kinda busy.... depending on what you think busy is... Rather than try to tell you all that has gone on I'll just give you a glimpse...

Tommy being his silly self. This boy gets funnier and funnier, and I usually have to remind him to keep his tongue in his mouth.
Remember the Nerf gun the husband got for Christmas?????He got the boys to help him with target practice.... yeah, don't ask. The husband managed to miss the target ever time and hit the boys instead.... really can you blame him, it was just to easy...


The dog has been here... and there, he has taken up walking himself around the neighborhood, and that means we have to go look for him. Now what I want to be doing at 8:00 in the morning, but what do you do?

We went and visited a light house. The Ponce Ilet Light House, which is the tallest light house in Florida.
There are 203 steps up to the top...
And the boys... even Tim climbed every one... by themselves. We passed many older kids that were complaining that they had to walk up all the steps... I was might proud of my crew!!


The husband has been making bullets.... yup... making his own ammo. He is quite proud. It's actually pretty interesting on how it's done, and so far they have all worked how they are suppose too. {ie: no accidents}

James fell into a tree. The tree won.

The husband had a birthday....boy, he's getting old :) At a might 32 years old he's looking pretty good!

Can you see it???Look again... this was from our little balcony. Yup... that's an icicle!!! In Florida, in January!!!! It was really cold, and here is the proof!

And today we went to the beach. It was a little cold and a very overcast. It was a nice day.

Tommy enjoyed the beach very much, and was happy to have the sand between his toes again.

James was happy too... after he got the sand out of his eyes. I was able to talk him out of using the ocean water to wash his eyes out... one day he'll be thankful.

It was a good day to chase the birds on the beach... what am I saying... it's always a good day to chase the birds. I'm sure the birds love it....
Today is also a good day to let you all know that we are expanding our family. Yup, there's a bun in the oven. See I told you I had a really good reason. I have been really blah, and very unmotivated. the husband has such a great help, and the biggest being just closing his eyes to the messy house and the bland dinners.
So that's it... that's the news. Hopefully soon I'll be back up and... I'm just going for vertical, but we'll see. Thanks all for sticking it out I'll try hard to update more often in the coming weeks.

8 comments:

Campbell Crawlers said...

Congratultions! I'm so excited for you! When are you due?

Christine said...

Congrats! That's a good reason to let things go. :)

Amy said...

Those are great pics at the beach. And once again, I'm excited for your new addition. Hopefully you will start to get a little energy back.

Bec said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's what I figured, because you're so good about updating this. I"m so happy for you guys!

Stuart Humes said...

Yay! Congratulations! That is awesomely wonderful!

Emily said...

I knew it! ;)

Hooray for you and your little family...I hope that you get feeling better very soon. Can't wait to see pictures of your adorable #4.

Take Care!~

sarah said...

YAY!!!! Congrats hun!!!

Emily said...

Leah! Congrats! Huge news. Love all of your photos- especially the beach ones.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory