{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where did they go?


I was looking through some pictures and I realized that the boys are growing.

I know that they are but sometimes I don't realize it day to day but looking back on pictures I see that my babies are growing up.

When we moved here to Florida James was 5, Tommy 4, and Tim.... he was still 2!

They were all so young and they looked it. Cute chubby bodies

Now they have grown. It's amazing what 3 years has done.

Tim now is 5. He was potty trained long ago, and although he still likes to cuddle he is no longer my little shadow.

It really makes me sad to look back and realize that they have grown up before my eyes but it has been so fast that sometimes I haven't even noticed.



I hate how time rushes past so quickly.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory