{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Alive and mostly well...

Hello..... {echo}... hello, hello....

Is there anyone still out there??

I am here.

I have a good reason... do you want to hear it? Well.... we are adding to the family in January. Yup, we are getting another little blessing. We found out in May and well... I have been sick ever since.

Oh, I have been so sick!! I won't go into to many details but it was bad! Nothing would stay down, I slept at least 14 hours a day, and I could feel my body consuming itself because I couldn't eat anything. It was bad.

The boys were so good!! Even looking after Benji when I couldn't. They played well, and mostly stayed out of trouble. And Steve was so good!! He was so helpful, cooking for me and running all the errands that needed to be done.

BUT...... I made it! I am alive!

I still move a little slow, and cooking is hard... and I still feel like I need a nap every day, but I am alive. I have a little pooch, and am looking pregnant.

We will find out in about 3 weeks what we are having. Most think you only have a 50/50 chance of what we are getting, but Tim is holding out for a droid, so I'm not sure what the ratio of odds would be for that.

We are very excited for this new adventure. {and I am happy to not be puking any more}

I will update again soon on what has been going on, I just wanted to assure you that I am still here.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory