{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, March 26, 2015

I love my Crazy

Life is always fun

Always interesting

Always changing.

Often time I wonder what it would be like to be a "normal" family.

To buy a house

To know that this is it

I wonder what it would be like to have stopped having children... three kids ago

To have a small family.. a normal family


But then I look at my crew. Some big and some small, and I stop.

This is my life. My wonderful... crazy... not normal life.

And I love it!


I wouldn't trade it... for anything. This is my normal... this is my crazy.

I get these perfect moments, with these perfect people.

And that make me happy!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory