{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I Survived!

So yesterday was James' first day of school. (we got back from vacation just in time!!) He is just in a kinder-step program because he misses the dead line with his birthday being in December. But I take him to the elementary school, with all the "big" kids and he goes half day while kindergarten goes full day. So I dropped him off and he went and stood in line with all the other little kids. I got a quick wave as he walk away. Now I thought I'm not going to be the mom that cries when she sends her kids to school.... I had to run errands I didn't have time to cry. Well have way to the gas station I had a panic attack and started crying. I called Steve and he made me feel better. But my heavens!!! I guess I'm a typical mom. My baby is growing up!


Can I tell you how happy I was to pick him up at 11:30!!!

I just wanted you all to know that James was fine, and I survived his first day of school.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I am glad that you are both ok!! And I think it is ok for you to cry with everything that is going on in your life. I know I am not a mom/parent/husband, but I am always here if you need to talk. Love you tons!!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory