{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cookie Nut Creations

I am so excited to tell you that I am now apart of Cookie Nut Creations. It's a great blog!! As it is in the title it's where talents are explored.

I met Camie in high school in good 'ol Moapa Valley. I moved and years later through the power of blogger I found her blog. Camie is so talented with making something out of nothing! I mean it. She can see something beautiful in the most mundane things.

I don't know Karena very well. But reading her blog and seeing her tutorials and reading her work, she is amazing. {Go and peek at her digital stuff.}






Go and see what these girls have created... Me??? I'm just trying to keep up.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory