{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

11 whole months!!

{this is a bit late...}

Can you believe that the baby has been here... in my arms 11 whole months!!! It's gone way to fast for me!

I am debating weather or not I want to do some 1 year old pictures with him next month... I feel like I would pay someone to have  pictures of Benji walking out the door. He has his mind made up on what he is going to do and there is no changing it.

I tried to get a picture with the monkey... this is the best I could get. I don't think ke likes it much.
Please tell me that some one else can see the wheels turning in his head... This boy is always on the move, and getting into EVERYTHING.


He has his own agenda.... I think our days would go smoother if he would send me a memo every now and then.

{I love this picture of him, what a cute little guy I have!}

Benji, I love you more every day! I'm glad you are a part of our family... and in less than a month we are going PAR-TAY!!!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory