{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, January 15, 2012

At the beach... in January

My sister came to visit me! I was so happy to have visitors. She brought her husband, and 3 kids. So yes, there were 7 kids in our small house. But all the cousins had a great time together.

Our first excursion was to the beach. Erika and her family live in Utah... and not only is it a land locked state... it is also January and it's cold.

So off to the ocean we went.

I love that Tim has the boogie board around his ankle... he is very serious about having it with him... even on the beach
This is a great picture of the two of them. I love the way the sun is shining on them. {Tommy and James are at a birthday party, so they were not there to join us}

The seagulls were around looking for a hand out, and this guy was talented, he could catch the cracker in mid-air.

My cute sister and her husband getting ready for a swim. I thought the water was a bit chilly, but they both enjoyed it. Erika once jumped into Lake Michigan for a dollar....ONE dollar on a dare.... I like to be warm.
Here are all the kids trying to get the birds to eat out of their hands, which they did!! These birds were brave and got really close. There were no fatalities, but my niece Haliegh did get bit and needed a band aide.

It was a lot of fun having them here for the week. There is more to come!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I could use a little beach time about now, wish we had time to come visit.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory