{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Since he was 3



When I tell people that James has been wanting to play the violin since he was three I get all different kinds of looks.... pretty much the "yeah - right" kind of thing.

But here is at 3 playing his "violin"
He has come a long way from "play" the toys and humming the music to actually playing the violin. But he is getting it and is getting better and better. I hope this is something that he sticks with for a long time.

He is a boy.... and when he is not worried about other things like legos, and sticks, and dirt and stuff... he is pretty passionate about playing his violin.

4 comments:

Gingerrose said...

I love how serious his face is in the last picture! He is not messing around! :)

Karen and Gerard said...

That's interesting because the violin is not a very easy instrument to learn. Very cool!

Cindy said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my corner of the web and leaving a comment. I appreciate the encouragement for NaBloPoMo.

Wow, I'm impressed that your son wanted to play the violin at such a young age. Good for him!

Andrea said...

That is awesome! Skyler wanted to play for a really long time too! She is now playing and pretty good at it! Hopefully he can stick with it! Two of my brother in laws play!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory