{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, December 21, 2007

What the......?

Ok, so I had some last minute shopping to do.... just some stocking stuffers and I wanted to get a gingerbread house for the boys (yes I do the easy thing and buy the kit) So anyway I go to walmart. I know, know......yes it's walmart. Anyway.... They were undoing all there Christmas stuff and setting up for Valentine's Day. Seriously!!! Ok, so I thought it was a little crazy. I mean how many husbands, boyfriends, significant others, and men in general buy ANYTHING before the week of Valentine's. So why Valentine's Day needs almost two months is just ridicules!!! At least the other holidays have a meaning behind them (a good one anyway) What is Valentine's Day?

This is the way holidays get ruined! They don't even wait until the holiday is over before setting u for the next one. And then they skip ones all together, like Thanksgiving. That poor holiday only gets one day. And then it's passed over like nothing ever happened.

Where's the love people????

So that's me and my soapbox, I'll get off it and take the box with me.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory