{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Nothing but the Weather...

So what's the weather like where you are? (Minus those in Hawaii) I'm sure you are dealing with snow, and from what I've heard there is like FEET of snow. Well guess what... we had snow here yesterday.

I don't know if you can tell, but yes, that is snow falling. Now don't get to excited, none of it stuck to the ground, so there was no playing in it, but there you go.

Now here are a couple pictures of today...


The first is a picture of our house, do you see the clear blue skies? And the next is of the lone cloud in the sky. I looked around and that is the only one I saw. (We do get snow up on the mountains and you can see it from where we are, but that is where snow is suppose to be, in the mountains!) And just to rub it in a little more... it's suppose to be 74 degrees on Saturday! So as all of you are trying to stay warm, we are going to try to fly kites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bite me.

Davy told me this morning about James hitting his chin on the table and having to go and get stitches. Then he said, "He's better now. Can he come and play?" I told him James was at home in Arizona and that he couldn't come play today, but he'll be here next month. That seemed to appease him for a minute.

WE MISS YOU!!!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory