{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, December 22, 2008

... And {Tommy} in his cap...

Tommy and James were in a little preforming group called Show Biz Kids where they would sing and dance. {I'll blog about all that after Christmas, James is made for acting and Tommy is such a ham!!}

Anyways, one of the songs was "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" and with that they wore these cute little night gowns and little caps. Tommy has been asking {...begging} me to let him wear his night gown. I kept telling him after his performances are done. Well they are done and Tommy was ready to wear his night gown, and boy does he look cute! I think the hat really makes all the difference in the world.

7 comments:

Lori said...

So cute!! :)
Thanks for stopping by my 100th post and giveaway.
I think you should ask Santa for a set of those jammies, I wish I had them♥

The Scott Family said...

are so cute. I agree- the hat makes all the difference. I can't wait to see more pictures of their little production!

Camie said...

Those are too cute! 'm sure those hats wouldn't be too hard to make!

Preston said...

What great pictures! I love the night gowns. Just stopping by to wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a super great New Year!

Amy said...

I know you already know it, but your boys are DANG cute!!! So maybe Superman has been replaced with Nightgown Man.

Leah said...

Thanks Preston, I'm thinking about making all of nightgowns so we match....but you definately need the hat to go with :)

Alexis said...

You're too funny, well at least on your goose chase your having fun right?

I really think the exchange for a dog might be a good idea :). LOL

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory