{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, May 28, 2010

At the Lighthouse with Mr. X

It was a beautiful morning/afternoon and with a great friend in town we went to the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse. Now this Mr. X has been a great friend of the husband and the boys just love a visit from him.
The boys love seeing the lighthouses so we have decided that we are going to visit many of them while we are here in Florida. Now to tell the truth, I'm not a big fan of this state, but there are somethings that I'm still in awe of. And the lighthouses are one of them. I have so much respect for the early lighthouse keepers and the hard work that they preformed during the day and especially at night to keep the incoming boats safe. The view from the bottom is impressive!!! But the view from the top is just breath taking! Miles and miles of blue ocean is just amazing. I believe I have a small love affair with lighthouses and am so excited to go see them.


{Mr. X's identity will remain confidential due to his job, and to the fact that he thinks it's more 'James Bond-ish' }

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory