{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, October 29, 2010

Trains and Dinosaurs

Tim is no longer 3. He had a birthday and aged up a year. My {use-to-be} baby turned 4!! I still can't believe that it's been 4 years since I was rushed to the hospital because I was bleeding. I was 30 weeks pregnant and Tim thought he was done cooking. {my microwave baby}

He likes trains and dinosaurs... obsessed really. So that's what the boy got.

A train to put together, and a book to go with it.
He was so excited about the puzzle.It's 4 feet long!
He thought it was really cool that it was longer than he was.
He wanted a dinosaur cake... so there you go. I did a chocolate from scratch and played around with the frosting. I wanted to do colors that kinda matched the dinosaurs and they ended up looking dirty, which I guess was ok but not really what I was going for. {do you like the lava??? it's fruit roll-ups. It was a lot of fun but I definately need some work.

Again, I really can't believe that he is 4 already. I mean really?? Where does time go? Tim you are a great big brother and an exceptional kid! I'm so happy to have you a part of this family. You smile lights up a room and your big blue eyes will get you just about what ever you want. I hope this year is a great one for you. I love you!!!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory