{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, October 15, 2010

One Month!!

I know this is late... like a month late {new pictures will be up soon} But really!!! One month already!

You see the pictures of the little girls with the big flowers in their hair. Yeah... I couldn't do that to Benji, so... sans flower and in it's place a sock monkey. I saw it at Target and thought it was so cute.
I love this picture of him.
At this time {one month ago....} he was still waking up at least once a night. Usually between 4:30 and 5:30. Most nights he was pretty good to eat.. be changed.... and go back to sleep. There was one night though.... Holy Moly. It was a hard night of no sleeping, and ended up with me taking a 2 mile walk at 4:30 am.

But all is right with the world now.

I love this boy! I can't imagin life with out him.

3 comments:

Camie said...

What a little cutie! He's absolutely perfect.

Merianne said...

Congrats on your new baby..what a beautiful family you have.. Zack still talks about Steve and how much he enjoyed having him in Young Mens..

Emily said...

Ummmm...Leah....He is 'to die for' CUTE!!!!


Love him!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory