{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, May 13, 2011

Eleven whole years!!!

After meeting on the internet and a whirlwind engagement, and year after year we have made it to number eleven!!  Yes ELEVEN years!!! Crazy huh! It still blows my mind some times, that we have been married for 11 years. I love this man and he is my best friend. I feel so lucky to have met him so many years ago.

We have made some wonderful memories together. Our 4 incredible boys to start with. I can see bits of Steve in each of them. Not just in their looks but in their personalities too. We have crossed the United States to start a new life. A new life that has changed us all for the better.

We have run the gauntlet in our 11 years. Things have never been bad, just hard. The military helped with that. There were deployments and many times away from each other. The struggle of raising a family alone has tested us. We have come out better because of it. We are stronger for the life we have chosen.

'our song' really fits us Carbon Leaf's "Life Less Ordinary"

I am so happy that we were married in the Temple of the Lord. That our vows were made for ETERNITY!!! I love knowing that I get to spend forever with him.

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!!! Here’s to way more than 11 more years!!

2 comments:

Beth W said...

Congratulations. :)

sinika said...

Ahhh- you guys are a great family! So happy you met! :) Happy 11 years!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory