{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I think he needs his own...

I posted about our Green Smoothies.... Well Benji has really taken a liking to them. So I pop two straws into my drink and will share with him. I would give him his own but I don't yet trust him with things that don't have a lid. He keeps a very watchful eye, and if he thinks that I am slurping faster than he is he lets me know.

 {que, diner music from the 50's}
In the end though he has won.... it's the eyes I tell you!! And I'll had over my drink. At least I know that all that kale and spinach and beets are going to a good place.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory