{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Let them eat cake!

This past week was my mom's birthday! Unfortunately... we don't live anywhere nearby, but why can't we enjoy the day too??? So after dinner we sang happy birthday to Grandma, and ate cake. It was chocolate {on her request} and it had a raspberry/cream cheese center, with a chocolate ganache frosting. {don't look to close... the ganache didn't turn out so pretty... I can't quite get it to look right}

I won't tell you how old my mom is, but I will say that she doesn't look her age, she looks MUCH younger than what she is.

Happy Birthday Mom, I love you!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory