{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, November 28, 2011

I found my Limit

Sometimes I do too much, most days I feel like I can conquer it all. Recently though I have found my limit.

To start crossing things off my bucket list I started on Bachelor's Degree {#2}. So I was signed up and was working away at it. I am looking to get my Bachelor's degree in Business Management, {and then hopefully a Master's Degree in public relations}

I was really nervous to go back to school. It has been more than 10 years!! I was really scared that I was going to fail and not do well. 

The first class I took was good. It took some time and some learning, especially on writing papers. I enjoy writing, but having to write within a structure was hard. I was told that I had to write a paper APA style. I had never heard of that before. What the heck is an APA paper?

My second class was a lot harder. Not because it was a hard class, but because of all the reading that I had to do. And it was a lot of online reading, so it's not like I could take a book with me while we were at the park. So all of my reading and my school work had to be done when the boys were in bed. And that was my problem.

I had to do everything after the boys went to bed, so all the online reading and for this class I had to write 4 papers. I wasn't getting to bed until 1 or 2 o'clock... in the morning!!! I was always tired and it was hard to focus on being patient with the boys.

I was also having a hard time wanting to serve others. If I was asked to do something I would, but I wasn't going out of my way to be actively engaged in serving others. I was having a hard time finding time to read anything except my school work. And I missed blogging.

I did do really well in my classes I got a 92% in my first class and a 94% in my second class. I also did really well on my papers. {Perhaps I will even share them here}

I really enjoyed learning, and classes I was taking were interesting, and one day I will continue. One day when they boys are not so little, and can manage more on their own.

I learned that I do have a limit. I can't do it all.

I also know that I can do it. I don't need to be scared to fail at school.

I did find my limit, but I also found the confidence I was lacking to tackle something that I was afraid of.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory