January 1, 2011
We have had a whirlwind year!!! Here is a look back!
1. Benji turned one in August. He has been growing so fast! At 10 months he was walking/running and at one year he was tipping the scale at a whopping 30 pounds!! He loves to eat and can't get enough of anything.
2.Tim is 5 and dirt seems to be part of his wardrobe. If I can't find him I don't need to look any father than the dirt pile in the back yard. Poor Boy has had more bumps, bruises and scrapes this year than ever before. He is working really hard on reading and is the sweetest boy who will be friends with anyone.
3. Tommy is now 7 and had a great StarWars birthday that is still talked about. He learned to ride his two wheeled bike and lost lots of teeth. He is such a clown and says the funniest things!
4. James' big news is that he turned 8 this year and was baptized. He also started Cub Scouts. In April he did a project for the Science Fair and won first place.
5. I am still here at home, and have learned really well to ignore the chaos unless it comes with death screams. I am working in the Primary as the Secretary and have gotten back into spinning and do that 3 times a week.
6. Steve took Part One - Boards and passed! Starting in January he will start his final year in Chiropractic school. He has enjoyed what he has learned but is excited to be in the clinic treating people. He is working on a technique that he will be using called Upper Cervical.
7. In December Steve and I ran the Tough Mudder. A 12 mile course that had 25 obstacles and lots of mud! We finished it and look forward to doing it again next year.
8. In October we decided to take a family trip to North Carolina and found some cabins on a working farm called Randell Glen. It was so fun to just hang out as a family without any outside technology. We fished, and hiked, and took care of the animal. So far the best vacation that we have taken.
9. We are in our 3rd year of homeschooling and are still enjoying it very much. We have been working our way through the Periodic Table and saw the downfall of the Roman Empire.
10. We have had NO broken bones and only one set of stitches.
December 31, 20112011 was a good year but I'm glad that it is over. I am looking forward to 2012 and all the changes that are going to happen.