{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Looking Back


Good Heavens!!! My how time flies!

I have been busy with some things and other times I am not busy but I am tired and to have to get the computer out and think of what to say is just to much.

I have a quiet moment right now, Steve is at a meeting and all the kids are in bed, so I thought why not dust off the old blog and write again.

{but we are NOT going to talk about the dishes in the sink, or the laundry n the bed..... or the really messy boys' bathroom, or the disaster area {that should be taped off} play room}

Things here have been moving along. The practice is slowly picking up. To slowly for me but all in good time right?? The boys are busy with school. They are enjoying it and enjoying the friends that they are making, but by the time that they get home and finish with homework it doesn't leave a whole lot left in the day for play or even family time. I always look forward to the breaks that they get.

Benji is keeping me busy. He is my little shadow all day. It's weird just having two at home, it makes for some quiet afternoons. There is one thing about winter that I am enjoying. While the weather is cooking down there is almost this unspoken rule that a big blanket needs to be taken out and snuggled under. So while Swim naps Benji and I snuggle.

Speaking of Swim... Holy Moly!!!! That kid is on the move! he has decided that there is need for walking. He is 9 months. He's really cute about it. He'll stand up and take a few steps and then start giggling and fall. Then he gets up and does it again. Oh... and he snorts when he laughs!

Time goes by all to quickly!

For Halloween this year the boys were going to be lego men.... the concept seemed good in my head but the actual conception.... yeah... it didn't work out so well. So we pulled out the old fall back costume that every mother knows of... homeless men, or as what I called them.... hobos.




Have you ever seen Studio C???? It's a clean version or Saturday Night Live. There is a character that is a shoulder angel.... so since Benji likes to ride on Steve's shoulder.... he was the shoulder angel.


Life has taken a quiet turn for the the past couple months. Sometimes it makes me wonder what is coming? But I am trying to enjoy the time that we are at.




{The picture at the top was one that I took while we went hiking. We hiked Stuart Falls up by Sun Dance Ski Resort. I carried Swim in my wrap for all 4 mile and gave him to Steve as we were walking t the car because I was so tired and sore. I thought it was so cute to see him looking over Steve's shoulder looking for me...... The three big boys.... they ran the whole 4 miles and waited for us at the bottom. I love seeing the energy that their bodies have!}

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory