{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The good, than the crazy


Ok, so today was James' last day of school. It was a water day and all the kids had so much fun playing in the little pools and in the hose. It was fun watching them. Mrs. Tyra was his teacher and did such a good job. Here are some things about James.... when he started school he was 40.5 pounds and was 42.5 inches tall. At the end of school he was 44.5 pounds and 44.5 inches tall. He grew quite a bit. And he was asked some question as the year ended, here are some of James' answers...

*What is your favorite thing to do? Playing with my dad and my friends.

*What animal would you want to be? No... I don't want to be an animal.

*Favorite food? Pasta

*Favorite junk food? Coco Chums (a made up food in a Bernstein Bear's book)

*What do you want to be when you grow up? A soldier.

James is pretty funny. I love you James, don't grow up too fast.


No for the crazy.....


So we are getting family pictures taken on Friday. Steve would really like us all to be in Sunday dress. Not a hard thing you would think -huh-. Well WRONG!! The boys do have Sunday dress its just not all matching (like we would like for pictures) So I thought ok. I'll just go pick up some black slacks for Tommy and Tim, and a white button shirt for Tim. Can I tell you the goose chase I went on just to find this!!! Apparently people really don't go to church other than Easter and Christmas here in Sierra Vista I went to EVERY place here looking for slacks and white shirt. Yeah right, you're thinking. Well there are only 7 places here to buy clothes, and I visited them all. I found stuff for James' size but nothing for toddlers. Why is that? So today Steve and I drove to Tucson to try to find something. We had success at Old Navy finding a shirt for Tim, but no black slacks. Well after 5 more stores we finally had what we needed for all the boys. My heavens! Seriously.... Anyways that my crazy. I was ok just doing white shirts and jeans but Steve really wanted to be in Sunday dress. These pictures better be REALLY good, for all the drama it took to get clothes for them. On a good note.... we took all three kids and Tommy only fell down the escalator once and no displays were knocked down!
{Please check to see if you name is on the next post and you haven't sent me your email yet...Thanks}

4 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

I had the same problem there are no white button up shirts for boys anywhere. I can't wait to see the pictures!!:)

The Galan Family said...

I love it when kids answer questions. His answers are so funny and honest. So you've got the outfits for pictures, now for the hard part.... the actually sitting! Good luck with that. Hope everything goes well.
BTW, I was on your list, my email is sarahgalan@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Again - the things Dad thinks about vs. the things Mom thinks about...

I need you to start coming up with witty sayings for Ya Ya t-shirts. I think we're going to have a bunch printed up and then sell them as a fundraiser...

Let me know what you think.

LOVE YOU!

Jason & Claire said...

What a sweet boy and you can always get that stuff on-line at jcp.com in every size. Target and walmart.com are good too.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory