{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

We have been busy

It's amazing how busy life gets and you don't even notice.
Let's start there... did you notice the redo? Isn't it great!! I won the redo in a contest. My name was picked by Baggie {the cat} and Dustin did a great job. {with help with his {newly pregnant} wife Angela} So you should go and check him out he works cheap.

And speaking of winning a contest... those that entered my give-away, don't worry I know who you are and I haven't forgotten you. I'll be pulling a winner this week.

And then there is James.. boy oh boy... He's been at the computer all day, working his fingers to the bone.

James and Tommy are so funny, and Sunday night they James wanted to have his brother sleep wit him. So after prayers and a story up the two boys went. They laughed with Tim for quite awhile before falling asleep exhausted. {I love that they are such good friends}

Here is something you may or may not know about Tommy. He has one ear that is turned down. It's really quite cute, but here is the other thing.... he has a freckle that is on his ear lobe that is right where a piercing would be. I've seen people take a double look to see if I pierced his ear... No, no, it just his freckle.


Ok, back to being busy. Apparently I've also been working Tim way to hard. I woke him up from his nap, and took him into my bedroom and sat him on my bed while I changed. He must have had a hard day of playing and tormenting his brothers because less than 5 minutes later he was asleep again.


And me... busy. I really need to see if I can get 4 more hours put into the day. I've been busy with my church calling. Having meetings weekly, and sometimes twice a week. And being a room mom at Tommy's preschool. I really like it and I like all the women I've gotten to know, but the issues that come up.. my, my. And now for my favorite... TRACK! I love being a track coach. We've got a great group of kids that will be competing. The thing with track is that there is so much planning in every part of my life. I have to make sure that dinner is done so it can be put in the oven to be ready at 5 {speaking of I need to decided what we are having tomorrow for dinner} I need to have all the phone calls done, and need to plan my church meetings around track. But it's a lot of fun. I'm realizing how truly out of shape I am. I was just showing how to do a couple of drills and I'm sore... sad huh.



So I'm going to try to get back in the blogging swing of things and I promise to give the boys a day off now and then...

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your new designer blog! It is bright and fun just like your family. What is your church calling?

Telisse and Kade said...

Like the new look. and i love that picture of the start on the track. It needs to be on a tshirt and then have a quote under it or something. Im glad you have a big group out. Let me know how things go?

Stuart Humes said...

I'm Jealous! Someday I'll get to coach track, but for now is it okay for me to live vicariously through you?

Nikki said...

Love your blog! It's fun and bright! You truly amaze me at what you get done and how you handle it all both inside and out.

Camie said...

I love the new look on your blog! Way cute!

I too am jealous about the coaching!

Amanda in GA said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. What cute boys you have! I am going today with my sister who is in town to visit me to buy new running shoes :)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory