{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tunes on Tuesday

Most have heard this song by Toby Keith. For me it's one of those that really sends chills up my arms. We are so lucky to live in this wonderful country. I think after 9/11 people everywhere where banding together and wanting to help each other. People were God fearing again. There was such an air of patriotism around. And now.... we are back to being petty. Just because the years go by doesn't mean we should care any less about those that died on the fateful day or those that are fighting to keep our freedoms free. And, "So you can sleep in peace at night when you lay down your head."

Courtesy of the Red, White, & Blue {the angry American} by Toby Keith

God bless America and God bless the troops, thank you!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory