{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, December 13, 2013

A Whole Decade!



I can't believe it!!!

Look at this boy. He is 10!

10 years old!!

Where did the time go?? It really doesn't seem that long ago that he was placed in my arms and was looking up at me with his big eyes. At that moment I became a mom. I had no idea what I was doing.

I know heaven has a special place for first born children.... the parents never know what they are doing and are often times wrong. Only the strongest of spirits can be first children.

James you are amazing! And we love you. You bring such a spark to our family and such a different perspective as well.

Your love of all things random keep up on our toes.

Your love and knowledge of the gospel teaches me daily.

You have a gift of forgiveness that I love. Thank you for forgiving me.

I love that you love music so much. And I love that it is all music. I hear you tapping out or humming a tune and it makes me happy to know that you are choosing good things to listen to.

I am so happy and yet sad to watch you grow into a man. I love that you are learning about life, but sad that it is moving so fast.

James I love you. I have loved you from the moment you were put into my arms, and I will love you for the rest of eternity. Thank you for being a great kid.

Happy Birthday James! I hope the next 10 years are just as great!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory