{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, December 29, 2013

And the last Child is.....

A GIRL!!!!!

I didn't think I would ever have a girl!!

I was convinced that this little one was a boy.

I was sure we would end our babies with a last round of blue and was happy for that.

But low and behold.... it is a little girl!!

I really can't believe it. And I think it will be hard to be really sure until I have her in my arms.

April can't come soon enough but I know that if think about it long enough it will be here in no time.

A GIRL!!!! can you believe it!!??

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Wow! What a neat experience!

Mackey Family said...

Girls at the end is awesome!!! She will have a handful of big brothers to protect and love her like crazy!!! I' SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you guys!!!!! She will have Steve wrapped around her tiny little fingers! I told Josh it would be that way with our little Leah, and he so didn;t think it would be any different. Now, almost daily, he comments on how he was SOOOOO WRONG about that!!!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory