{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, December 9, 2013

The very last one.

Being pregnant and having all boys is interesting. I can't tell you how many time I have been asked if I want a girl.

To put this out there.... I want a healthy baby. Boy or Girl it really doesn't matter.

I tell people I don't care, and really I don't but I don't ever want my youngest 2 to feel that we kept trying to have a girl. I love my boys and wouldn't trade them for all the pink in the world.

Our choice to have another child had absolutely nothing to do with the gender of our children.

We love being a family of all boys.

And while we are on the subject of having another child let it be known that this was a prayed about choice.

I have NEVER been baby hungry. That's not me.

Our children have either been planned {4 of them} or definite surprises {2 of them}.

We are so excited to be having number 6 and feel that our family is now complete. And honestly it's a wonderful feeling.

So I am enjoying this last time of carrying a child and boy or girl our family is complete. 

I love being pregnant and will be sad to close that chapter in our life, but I am excited to be at a point where I am just raising kids rather than doing that and being pregnant.

We do not yet know what we are having although I do know it's not a giraffe. And Benji wants a droid, but I think he might be disappointed to get "just a baby" 

2 comments:

Tristan said...

Leah I've had the same question - are we trying for a girl still (with 2 girls and 6 boys, the last 5 have been boys). I think it is a really telling sign of our culture that people think they should have kids just to get the gender they want. Children are not valued because they are God's children, they are a status symbol or way to have the 'perfect' life. It's sad!

Jessica Jo said...

I can't wait to meet the new addition!!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory