{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, April 18, 2009

I made it in time...

So this fabulous blogger named Mamarazzi is having a swap on her blog. I just missed it last time and was waiting to get on in April. You should go and check her out. She has a really cute daughter that does a cooking post about once a week or two. And Mamarazzi herself is full of fun and surprises.

Now because I'm kinda computer retarded I don't know how to put the button on the post. But it's linked many time in this post and the button is on the side bar. {really I'm dumb when it comes to computers... at least weekly I end up with the blue screen of death, and if ever the internet is broke you can blame it on me}

Go peek at her blog!!!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I got signed up for this too! It looks like fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog! We have alot in common...you have 1 more boy than me, and I have 1 more child than you, but we both sound like crazy busy happy moms;) (My favorite color is green too!) See you around~!

Whitney said...

This comment is in response to your last three post!!!

That's so wonderful that the boys appreciate having daddy around for prayers and scriptures. That will have such a big impact on them later in life, especially those teenage years!

YAY for Flordia, except for the alligators. . .please tell me you aren't moving by alligators.

Little Lady Cakes said...

Not the blue screen!

I'm glad you don't let those get you down.

Keep up the good posting!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory