{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Kinda, sorta, fall.... for a day

It was cold!! Not bone chilling, need a snow suit cold but we actually had to break out jackets last week. We went to the park to have a little birthday party with some friends and it really felt like it was fall! I was so happy!

But then the next day it was back in the 80's and sunny again. I guess you get what you can and be happy with that. Here are some cute pictures of the boys, on that chilly day.

{James really did like the cupcake he was eating... I just couldn't get him to smile about it}

Tommy showing me his tricks

Tim before the cupcake attacked him!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory