{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, November 23, 2009

Where are the boys??

After the launch while Nicole took the older boys the the museum, Megan, Laura, and I took all the rest of the younger kids to that park. Boy oh boy, did they have a lot of energy!! We were there a total of 2.5 hours!! It was a beautiful day, sunny but not hot with a little breeze.

Everyone was playing happily, all the mom's were chit-chatting. I look up and I do a quick count of heads. I see Tim on the swing....
The next thing I know we are missing one... no, we are missing TWO!!!

We looked around and then some guy who was at the park with his daughter pointed to a couple of hooligans and asked if they were part of our group.

Yes, indeed they were. You see... Erin 4, and Tim 3, have a great advantage of getting into mischief together. The boys were being very good while they had wandered away....

Yes, that is two naked boys standing in the dugout. Really words can not explain, so I'm glad that I had a camera so I could capture this moment. The funny thing is.... Tim was wearing a shirt that he can't take off by himself. Erin would have had to help him.

The joys of naked childhood....

2 comments:

Campbell Crawlers said...

Kids are so funny! They never cease to amaze me!

Tam and John said...

I love this story! I've been sitting here totally sucked into your blog after checking in at SITS this morning - awesome stories and I just love all the pictures. I'm going to follow you now! Oh, and I'm so glad your hub is home this holiday! :)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory