{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Vetran's Day

I am so thankful for the Veterans in my life especially for my husband. I am proud of him and the other men and woman he has served with.

This song is by 3 Doors Down called Citizen Solider. It talks about the me and woman who are part of the National Guard. A lot of the time you have no idea who these people are, they are all around but they are not out wearing crowns or lifting them selves up.



Here is another song that I really like. It's "The War was in Color" by Carbon Leaf. I think it's easy for those that have never been in war, to think of what it's like. The reality is that it's all "in color" and it's not glorified like the movies like to make it out to be.



Thank you to all the Veteran's. To my friends I know the sacrifice you have given. To my husband, I love you!!! You are my hero. Thank you for doing your part to keep me and our family safe!

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Love those songs. Love this post.

maybe said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Blogs said...

Sits shoutout. Hope you have a glamorous day!:)

Amen to this post!!!

Twincerely,Olga said...

stopping by from SITS!! Great post!! Thank you!

Sharon said...

AMEN. Thank you for your service to our awesome country - you are what makes us GREAT!

I found your blog via SITS... if you're interested I'm hosting a blog carnival each Thursday called "just for the JOY of it" - come by and link up if you get the chance!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory