{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Friday, November 6, 2009

Want to Win a Jump Start Game???


I was given the opportunity to review a new Jump Start game for the Wii Escape from Adventure Island. It was a lot of fun!

There are over 150 games ranging from English and Spelling to Math.

Now the age range on the game is 5-9. James seemed to get it for the most part and Tommy just a little bit. But we took the game over to a friends house and let her older boys play it and they LOVED it!!! {her boys were 9 and 11} I'm picky about the computer/video games they play but this is one that I enjoy being in my house. There is a learning aspect to it and being that it's the Wii my boys are up and moving around too.

Here is the best part!!!! You can win your own game!!! One of your very own, and even better... you can win an Ultimate Game Package!! {Go check out all the stuff you can get it's awesome!!}

Head on over here and see exactly what you can win. Just to get you thinking, they want to know how your family uses your imagination to "Escape." Do you build forts in your living room, or maybe a boat under your kitchen table?


The contest runs until November 16th and each person is allowed two entries.




Go win.... and GOOD LUCK!!!!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory