{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter has come....

And gone.....

I love Easter time, and I love that I am currently in a place that is experiencing spring.... or something along those lines, anyway.

I thought I would have time to really put something together.... but even though it was it was at the end of April I still feel like it snuck up on me. So when the Primary announced that they would be doing an Easter Egg hunt for all the primary kids, I thought yeah, I'll still come out of this looking somewhat like a cool mom.


The boys were eager to start.

 Benji wasn't into the egg gathering but getting all the looks from ever one he was eating up.

They let the younger kids out first and let them have a go at collecting the eggs before the bigger kids came and over ran them all.

I have found that baskets are a waste of space in my life right now, and they are hard to store. So I went the easy route and got them each a party bag, and that worked well.... this might just be our thing, rather than baskets... time will tell.
Tim went out to start getting hie eggs. He felt so lucky... he found a small bunch right together. {note Tommy in on the right hand side}
 All of a sudden Tommy swoops in.......
And then like the wind he was gone. {I don't know what I'm going to do with that boy....}
James was part of the older group and came out to fetch some eggs 2.5 minutes later.

They all had a great time and it was fun watching them run around and have such a great time. I love seeing the smiles on their faces. When I grow old that is what I want to remember. Not necessarily what they were doing, but the smile on their faces as they were doing it.

It was an "Egg"-cellent day!!!! {sorry, I couldn't resist}

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory