{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

How does your garden grow?

Very well thank you.
We have been blessed to have a little garden plot at a community church. And you might remember this post when we were first starting out, and had just planted some vegetables.
We now have flowers and even little tomatoes, and some cucumbers!! I am so excited about our romaine lettuce, I don't think that I have ever had such fresh romaine!
This garden is going to be such a blessing in our life with all the fresh veggies! I only wish it was in our back yard, but I'll talk what I can get!

Look at all that green!!!

1 comment:

Sami said...

I am amazed! I have a very black thumb, and have had little to no success ever getting anything to grow. I am thoroughly jealous.
I'm sure it all tastes amazing!
Plus, I love that your boys are helping with it.
Work ethic is taught young...:)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory