{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, January 7, 2013

New Shoes!!!






Tim is number 3 in our family. And because of that, and how close he and his brothers are he gets lots of hand-me-downs. I don't think he minds much, and when I do shop for the other boys I am always sure to pick up something new for him. Usually a t-shirt that he likes or something.

He had been complaining about his shoes being tight and hurting his feet. So we went to Target to find him some shoes that would fit him better.

He found what he liked, we bought them and that was that.

Until I really thought about it. Up until now the boys just pass things down, but now they are starting to wear things out before the next one can wear it.

There were no shoes waiting for Tim to wear.... this was the first time {in all 6 of his years} that he had brand new shoes!! How does that happen???

Every time they got passed down to him the shoes that he had were in good condition, nothing bad and he loved having a variety of things to wear. I just couldn't believe that I had never bought him shoes before!

I guess that's what happens when you are one of many.... I will definitely pay more attention and make sure that along with the hand-me-downs that there are new things {like shoes} thrown in there too.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory