{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Poor Baby Jesus...







Years ago I bought this little glass nativity from the Dollar Store. It wasn't much but I like the simplicity of it. Last year we lost poor Joseph in the move.

This year things did not go well for the baby Jesus.

Let me say that James has good intentions... he tries really hard to be careful, but you know how some people are accident prone.... that's James. Poor guy.

So.... we were hanging out as a family one night. The TV was on, I was doing dishes and Steve was wiping the table.

All of a sudden there was a shriek from the family room... "OH MY GOSH!!! I JUST BROKE BABY JESUS!"

 and James was on the floor trying to salvage what was left of the poor Christ child.

He was so distraught.

And I.... I tried hard not to laugh.

He tried to gather all the pieces to fix it for me but it was glass and there was no way to fix it.

It was an accident, and it was fine. He felt bad enough for breaking  baby Jesus, but I will never forget the way it came out!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory