{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Don't tell the Husband...

Game Swap Button



Ok, I just got done doing a swap with Mamrazzi.... and these swaps are so fun!! Have you ever done one??? No!! Well get on board! What is better than getting something in the mail that you didn't order?!!! I love getting the surprises in the mail. It's a lot of fun.

Mamarazzi hosts a couple of swaps a year and this one is a game swap. How fun is that!! So go over and sign up. Maybe you'll be my swap partner and you can get a box of goodies from me.

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

yay...i am so happy you are playing again!! this is gonna be a fun one, and i am glad people are excited to participate!

i am also thrilled that there are less strict qualifiers for participating, we need some newbies!

i hope some of your readers will join in, it's going to be a blast!

Anonymous said...

It sure does look like fun! :) i'm in on it, too :)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory