{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, July 12, 2010

It seemed like a good idea....

It really did.... at the time. But it ended in  a big mess. I really didn't think that it would explode. But then I'm not the type of person to put a can of soda in the freezer either.
{this is after I cleaned up the mess in the freezer}

They tasted great. Orange soda makes a really good popsicle, but a big mess. Note to self.... and others, next time only fill half full.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

lol that's awesome. Sounds yummy though. Thanks for the tip about "half full".... or is that half empty :)... depends on the day I guess.

Meg said...

Just so you know...beer will do the same thing. I learned the hard way!

Emily said...

Leah, you are always up to so much good...even when you are nearly 9 months preggo!

You're a wonderful example!

I wish we lived closer.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory