{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Monday, July 26, 2010

This is new...

So I'm in Florida.... And it's hot and humid. Apperently this is what happens to me in a hot, humid place...


My feet in the morning....

My feet at night!

My feet have never swollen before.... I don't like it. The other thing that is driving my crazy is that this boy is up so high, my ribs are spreading!!! And they hurt. TWO weeks left!!! Do you hear me??? TWO weeks. I can do this for two more weeks.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh girl, your poor feet! TWO more weeks, you CAN do it! Technically you are full term, so you could go any time now.

sinika said...

Good luck Leah!!! So excited for you! :)

Connie said...

Whoa, those puppies are swollen! Get that baby out!

Emily said...

When I was pregnant with Myra my feet were hugely swollen. Bryan used to make happy face indentions in my feet and they would stay for hours. Gross.

You're doing great. He'll be here before you know it!!

Levi and Kami's Blog said...

You have cute toes! Nice! I just got back to Washington from Utah...and the heat there made my feet swell big too! I've got 5.67 weeks left. :) Good luck with your delivery!!!!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory