{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I get to do this again...

I was watching Tim today plant an avocado seed in the back yard.  He was taking great care to plant it carefully. Then he watered it and picked some grass to add some compost to where the seed was laying. It really made me smile as I watched this boy delight in planting a seed, and having the faith that it will grow.... {in 3 weeks... that's the time that Tim said that we would get to have are own avocados}

In 5 weeks, I get to do this again. And I'm kinda scared... new baby and all, and he being our fourth... will I ever have enough hands? But I'm so excited that I get to watch a new little one plant a seed.

I am so excited for the chance I get to watch a little one learn to crawl and then walk. I get to watch him grow and play and I look forward to those sticky kisses.

James is getting to be a great help and it's so nice that he is able to do so much. Tommy is great and his sense of humor keeps me smiling. Tim is always ready to run up and give me hugs and kisses.... but alas... all the boys are getting older.... and just aren't that baby cute any more. {and Tim reminds me daily that he is a big boy}

I am excited to have the opportunity to get have another little one.

{please remind me of all of this when I start crying and rocking myself in the corner from the lack of sleep}

3 comments:

Camie said...

You'll do just fine and be surprised at how well you're going to handle everything! Although, I can promise that there will be the occasional rocking of oneself in the corner with tears running down your face! It's just part of the mommy package :) I'm so excited for you. Hope everything goes well!

EmilieAn said...

where are the belly shots?

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

What a sweet post.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory