{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yes... we watch TV..

We don't watch a lot of TV. {actually I'm saving "TV time" for after Benjamin is born, and I need to sleep} But when the husband sits down to watch TV the boys usually sit with him. What's on the agenda today??

The New Yankee Workshop. Today Norm Abram was teaching us how to build a roller desk.

The boys are now asking for power tools.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Just wait for cubscouts when they actually get to use tools - with help and then scouts when they have to use them by themselves. I just close my eyes and pray that no one loses a finger!

Evelyn @ Hanging by a Silver Lining said...

We love that show here too. My grandpa was a master craftsman and it takes me back to sitting in his workshop watching him work.

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory