{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

7 months already!!

Can you believe it?? 7 months already!
It really has gone by so fast. I swear just yesterday he was a new born that I was bringing home and now he is up and moving around.

I thought this picture is so funny, the way that he is looking at his monkey. He is thinking about something.... I wonder what it is?

He has perfected the Army Crawl and scoots around. He pulls himself up on the furniture.... unfortunately he has learned the hard way about gravity.  He has a strong personality... probably stronger than any of the other boys.

This beautiful baby is so demanding. He sees the world through wonderful eyes and wants all to see it the way that he does.

He is still very close to the spirit. He sits very quiet during prayers and when we read the scriptures he just listens


I feel very lucky to have this boy in my life!! He is such a joy to our family.

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory