{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Saturday, March 12, 2011

The Beach in March

I'm not a huge fan of Florida but I really can't complain when it's a wonderful 82 degrees and a light breeze. We did what many other Floridians did and we went to the beach.

The waves were on the larger side so the boys stayed in a bit closer to shore
The husband came with us and even though the water was a little chilly James still wanted to boogy board they went out to catch some waves.


I love this picture of Tim, he is ready to take off! I love this picture, Tim really will fly one day, you watch.
This was Benjamin's  first day out on the beach, and it was so fun watching him play with the sand.
There was a crab out on the beach and James was fascinated by it.
You know what I love best about kids.... they see everyone as the same. When a hole needs to be dug the more hands the better, and it doesn't matter what they look like.

It was a good day at the beach, and it really was a perfect day to be there. There are good things about Florida and the pretty days are one of them.

1 comment:

HH365 said...

Great pictures!!! I love taking the kids to the beach!!! I don't love cleaning the sand out of my car and out of everywhere else but I love the beach. it looks like you guys had a great time!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory