{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A day in OUR life

{I had hopes to having cute pictures of my boys looking studious but that didn't happen... it was one of those days...}

I do have people who ask me what my day is like, and what do I do.... and how I manage the day with homeschooling and home... so here you go.

6:00-6:30ish - I start hearing little ones getting up {why... why are they up so early???}
7:00am - Everyone {me} is up for family prayer before Steve leaves for school
7:00-9:00 - We have breakfast, and chores, scripture reading, the boys get dressed, {Benji runs amuck}
9:00-12:00ish - Devotional, and pledge and school {Benji will go down for a nap and then he joins the chaos} {during this time I also will toss in a load of laundry or a quick wipe down of a table.}
12:00 - 1:00 ish - we have lunch
From here until 4:00 it's free time.... but it also time to finish up all the things that didn't get done. There is practicing the violin {for James} and any school work that needs to be done. Also this is the time when I plan my errands for, or any playdates.
Then comes the nightly stuff.... dinner, shower, ect.

Wow.... look at this there is a lot of time that is not accounted for.  I really need to change that!

So there is our day in a nutshell... I really am busy all day... but now that I am her sitting and thinking about it I can't tell you what I do.

I'll do this again some day and will have written it out better.




2 comments:

Jessica @ MOA said...

Thanks for sharing!! Yes, the days just do mesh into each other!! I have four boys, so I can relate! ;) I am visiting from the HOTM blog hop!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your day :)

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory