{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, August 25, 2011

SWAP!!!



Photobucket




I have been waiting all summer for Mamarazzi's Swap, {and honestly quite sad that she didn't do a Red, White, and Blue Swap... but summer at her house got crazy fun and so I've moved on :)}

So here we are today and it's that time again. This is one I haven't done so I'm really excited for!!

Horray for  SWAPS!!! They make the world happy! {or at least the people who are getting some really fun mail anyway. }

1 comment:

Mamarazzi said...

YAY i cannot wait to put together a package filled with my partners favorite color, so fun...oh and getting one in return filled with mine? funner!

happy you are playing!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory