{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Boys are noise with dirt on them

 Boys and dirt just seem to go hand in hand. I love it!
 This is "Toady" and he was a pet for about 3 grueling hours before Steve helped Toady find a safe home.


{We are all thankful that Tim didn't put Toady in his pocket}
 Look!!! They made a pond for Toady in the back yard. The boys even dug a hole so the pond is deep enough for Toady to swim in.
We are in a rented house and tried to keep the boys from digging holes... it was easier to give in, and gave them some dirt to play in. Looking at this I am really thankful that we don't have a basement!!!

Boys are noise!!! Boys are dirty!!! I love it all!!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory