{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Twas the Night Before Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house....

 The baby apparently didn't like the ribbon, so he took it upon himself to fix it. As I was getting up to thank him for his help, he giggled and ran away.... I took that to mean he changed his mind about the ribbon.

 My poor Jello creation did not turn out what I had imagined.... it was a complete disaster!
 James, Tommy, Benji and I went to the Ward Christmas party. Poor Steve and Tim were sick so they stayed home and played the Wii. Just so all know... Benji did get fed but then he went around to each table to see who would feed him.
 Santa did come to take last minute requests.
 James....

 Benji was less than enthused... rather upset actually.

 Steve decided to make a trifle, and it turned out perfect! I made an angle food {from scratch} and Steve made some custard {again from scratch}

 On Christmas Eve we had a big dinner with some good friends and the Missionaries.
 After dinner, dessert, and clean-up all snuggled down for Steve's annual reading of "Twas the Night Before Christmas"... in a Scottish accent
{and even Elder Rumsey was enjoying the story}

 All my babies!!! I love them all so very much!
And I especially love the faces of this fat little guy. I can't get over how cute he is.

And to all a Good Night!

No comments:

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory