{please vote for me.... it only takes a minute!! ~thanks}

Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another great swap!!



Here is another GREAT swap with Mamarazzi. She does a great job getting all of these organized. This one is Red, White, and Blue. I love all things American!! And because I was hoping against hope that I would make it in this swap, I have already picked up a couple cute things. And lucky me.... I was the second one in {after Mamarazzi of course}


{ok, can someone please tell me how to put a {cute} button on a post!!}

4 comments:

Cranberryfries said...

Hiya! Saw you over on Mamarrazi's blog. Can't wait to get to see the fun stuff everyone does.


Love that cute quote about son up to son down!

To put a button in copy the html code she has under her button on her blog. Then go to your "edit html" tab (right next to your "compose" tab which is probably the one you're using to compose your general posts. It's over on the left) and copy it in there. Does that make sense? If not email me and I can help some more!
sprtygal10@aol.com

Kelli said...

I've come across your blog a couple of times (it's funny how you seem to see the same great blogs-like yours over and over)
I also made it for the swap (that's how I came across your blog this time). I am so excited for the swap and have already purchased my gift!

Mamarazzi said...

looks like someone gave you directions for the code. i am grabbing your correct link and fixing it on mr. linky. let me know when you have the button added! i am glad you are playing...it's gonna be FUN!!

if you haven't already done so make sure to send me your info via email (right now i am just checking mr linky, i will check email next.)

Debra Hawkins said...

I am so excited to swap with you! Your boys are adorable!

one quick click will help me get into the top 25!!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory